Plastic Bathroom Kitchen Organize Shelf Rack Shower Corner Caddy Basket
Create tidy storage space wherever required without drilling holes. The bathroom kitchen suction shelf rack is designed as an alternative to traditional shelves which need drilling for installation. The organizer will never leave any clue of relocation or removal. The vacuum suction shelf is very handy to store daily need products used in bathroom and kitchen. The strong suction cups can hold up to 4 Kg weight. The suction rack is best suitable for storing shampoo, body lotions, body toners, cleaning sponges, etc. You can reuse the suction rack again and again by just cleaning the suction cups with mild hot water.
Versatile Adhesive Shelf
This adhesive bathroom shower shelf features the no drilling design. Just peel off the protect film of the adhesive, stick it on smooth surfaces, hang the shelf on the sticker.
Space Saving Spices Storage Rack
This compact spice rack with roomy storage space features wall hanging design to put spices bottles, cans or kitchen cleaners, so you can maximize every inch of valuable countertop space
Sturdy Storage Organizer
Solid ABS plastic construction to ensure quality and longevity & holds up to 2 kg of weight. This plastic storage organizer mounts firmly on place, it's immune to water splash and the heat from shower or cooking steam.
Sleek and Simple Design
With its smooth, modern styling geometric design and polished finish, the no drilling and crystal clear adhesive stickers, all making this wall mountable shower storage organizer matches perfectly with any room décor.
1. Install the shelf only on smooth non-porous surfaces like ceramic wall tiles, glass, mirrors, granite, refrigerator door, metal sheet.
2. Clean the installation surface with a cloth to remove dust and greasy material.
3. Clean the suction cup with mild water then clean it with a soft cloth and let it dry.
4. Install the suction cover by rotating cover in a clockwise direction. Don't tighten the cover.
5. Install the basket with suction cup holder.
6. Align the basket on the wall and press the suction cover to fix it.
7. Once fixed then rotate the suction cover clockwise to tighten it properly. Don't use high force to tighten the cover as it may damage the suction cup.